Salt & Pepper
It's getting hot in here! This pasta is for those among us craving the spice.
1. Cut the onion and cook it until it is glazed. Add the garlic.
2. Cut the tomato and add it to the skillet. Add the (soy) cream.
3. Add the terragon, paprika and chili powder (to taste). Add salt and pepper.
4. Cut the tofu and let it sit in the sauce for about 15 minutes. Afterwards bake it in a frying pan.
5. Serve with pasta, rice or couscous. Enjoy!
Global Warming Potential
% compared to an average meal