Tagliatelle with grilled chicken
Salt & Pepper
This pasta recipe is so easy, yet fresh because of the lemon sauce!
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
2. Rinse and chop up the herbs and put them in a bowl. Squeeze the lemon and grate the peel and add this to the herbs. Chop up the garlic.
3. Rub the chicken with salt, pepper and olive oil and grill this in a skillet (3 to 4 minutes on each side). Afterwards put them in the oven for another 10 minutes.
4. Boil the pasta. In the mean time glaze the garlic in a skillet with some butter. Add the herbs and lemon juice and peel. And salt and pepper.
5. Serve the pasta with the chicken and add the lemon sauce. Enjoy!
Global Warming Potential
% compared to an average meal