Sweet potato and red onion curry
Get ready for another amazing curry! Easy to make, delicious and easy to customize to your own taste. You can make it with different seasoning or with rice in stead of couscous!
1. Make an incision along the side of the sweet potato and make some holes in it using a fork. Microwave it for 5 minutes at 600W and check if the sweet potato is soft inside. If it is not, microwave it for another 2 minutes. Repeat this until the potato is soft (this really depends on its size)
2. Cut the ginger and the onion in small pieces.
3. Glaze the onions in olive oil. Cut the sweet potatoes and add them to the skillet. Add the ginger.
4. Add the coconut milk, tomato paste and greek yoghurt.
5. Roast the cashews for about 5 minutes in an oven. Boil 300 ml water and add it to the couscous. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
6. Add paprika, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Global Warming Potential
% compared to an average meal