Puffy patty with spinach and onion
Salt & Pepper
Easy and delicious! These spinach puffy patties are nice as a side dish or dinner. If you are a vegetarian, you can also make them with feta cheese, but our alternative is more sustainable and equally yummy!
1. Rinse the chickpeas and put them on an oven tray. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and cumin. Roast in the oven for about 4 min.
2. Roast the pine nuts for 2 min.
3. Cut the onion and glaze it in a skillet. Add the spinach and shrink it. Add salt and pepper.
4. Roll out the puffy patty and divide into 4 pieces. Divide the spinach, onion, chickpeas and pine nuts on the puffy patty. Fold the sides to close it.
5. Place in the oven for 10 min at 200°C. Serve with lettuce and tomatoes, enjoy!
Global Warming Potential
% compared to an average meal