Salt & Pepper
This is one of our all-time favourite comfort food meals and one of the reasons we decided we could change our diet! By all means, try it out yourself!
1. Preheat your grill (or pan).
2. Remove the stems from the portobello mushrooms. Mix the balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
3. Place the mushrooms on a baking sheet. Brush the front and back of each mushroom with the mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and let rest for 15 minutes.
4. Grill the mushrooms for 5 minutes on each side. If you are using cheese, you can add it in the last 2 minutes to make sure it melts.
4. Slice the tomato and the aragula leaves.
5. Place each grilled portobello cap on half of a bun, Top with a spoonful of pesto, a tomato slice, a handful of arugula, and the other half of the bun. Enjoy!
Global Warming Potential
% compared to an average meal