Salt & Pepper
Greek yoghurt (vegan)
This delicious meal tastes even better than a take-out from your favourite fast food joint. The lightness of the yoghurt sauce balances the fried falafel perfectly!
1. Coarsly mix the chickpeas, garlic, shallot (4 cloves), cumin, parsley, coriander, flour, salt and pepper.
2. Make this mixture into balls of about 3 cm. Put the in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
3. Fry the balls in a 1 cm layer of olive oil (the oil should sizzle when adding a drop of water).
4. Make a yoghurt sauce by mixing the vegan greek yoghurt with lemon juice, olive oil (1 tbsp.) and dill. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve the falafel with tortillas, tomatoes, lettuces and cucumber. Enjoy!
Global Warming Potential
% compared to an average meal