Salt & Pepper
Parmesan cheese (vegan)
This cauli flower steak will give you the true barbecue feel! The smooth sauce gives it the smooth touch it nees.
1. Cut two slices of the cauliflower that are about 3 cm in thickness. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Grill the slices and add salt and pepper.
3. Cut the remaining part of the cauliflower into small pieces.
4. Cut the red and green bell pepper in equally small pieces. Add this to the parmesan cheese.
5. Add the lemon zest and the parsley. Cover the grilled cauliflower with this mixture and bake the cauliflower in the oven during 15 minutes.
6. Cut the carrots into small pieces and bake them using the olive oil. Add the tomato paste, flour, vegetable broth, paprika, mustard, soy sauce and thyme. Mix this untill you have a smooth sauce.
7. Serve the cauliflowers with the sauce. Enjoy!
Global Warming Potential
% compared to an average meal