Broccoli Stir Fry with Tofu
Salt & Pepper
A recipe that will teach you how to enjoy your tofu! The marinating takes time, but afterwards this recipe is quick and easy. Enjoy!
! Preferably marinate the tofu overnight so that it takes in the flavor!
1. Cut the Tofu and let the excessive fluid drain (you can enhance this by pressing on it using a paper towel). Chop the ginger and the garlic. Mix it with 5 tbsp. of soy sauce, 4 tbsp. of sesame oil, 2 tbsp of flour and add salt and pepper to flavor. Marinate the tofu in there for at least 3h (preferably overnight).
2. Bake the tofu in a thin layer of sesame oil. If you want to make it more crunchy, you can first dip the pieces in breadcrumbs.
3. Cut the broccoli into bitesize pieces.
4. Preheat the same pan, add the remainder of the sauce used for marinating the tofu. Cook the broccoli for about one minute.
5. Serve with rice, spring onion and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Global Warming Potential
% compared to an average meal